View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 23 May 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

haha im laughing at your face, now answer my science question you sluuut!!\

Which question was directed at me?

#1102 User is offline   BrainSeeker 2.0 

• Trollident res
  • Group: VoD Subscribers
  • YouTube

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Only a Christian moron would think that someone's life would be less enjoyable knowing their is nothing after death.

While you live in fear controlled by your religion on what you can and can't do non retards are actually living and enjoying their life doing what they want.
Posted Image

#1103 User is offline   weasel weeee 

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 23 May 2012 - 06:33 AM, said:

To those that don't have a belief or rely purely on science, what happens to a kid for example, that dies from an accident or illness or what have you.....do they just disintegrate into oblivion? is that all there is to a life? Is there no inherent value in our lives whatsoever and therefore shouldn't we just concede in our hopelessness in avoiding death?

Why do we all say 'rest in peace'?

Definitely up there with one of the stupidest posts in this thread.
Posted Image Posted Image

View PostWeasel, on 25 August 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

nix only has 1 tattoo i know of and it ended up giving him a circumcision while peeling.

#1104 User is offline   TWU ROCK 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 23 May 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

He didn't look like he was enjoying himself, look a bit constipated most times.
More respect for what? I'll take the atheist point of view here. He is nothing but dust, he has faded into oblivion and that is all, and should be treated as just a memory, and ideal that never really eventuated, such a waste of a life. Prudish to say the least.

You're an idiot
ACL: "Jumping back to Melbourne for a second, did you get much time to look around at some of the other teams competing? Were there any people who you mightn't have seen much of before that impressed you?"

Voltage: "I didn't really get to watch many people play, but I was very impressed with Twu Rock when I was watching him playing No Remorse on the main stage, he really surprised me with his skill."

#1105 User is offline   Taunted 

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 23 May 2012 - 06:33 AM, said:

To those that don't have a belief or rely purely on science, what happens to a kid for example, that dies from an accident or illness or what have you.....do they just disintegrate into oblivion? is that all there is to a life? Is there no inherent value in our lives whatsoever and therefore shouldn't we just concede in our hopelessness in avoiding death?

From what we know, yes, yes, no; we must make our own and yes, how ever this shouldn't dictate how you live your life.

And why do you use this example? You just go straight to the extreme.

Why do you think it's so sad? Because If you KNEW he was going to heaven, it'd be much less painful to think about. A life cut short is a sad prospect, but its what happens. It's been happening every single day since life has begun on earth, and the human mind struggles to cope with this, so it creates a world we don't know of to ease the pain.

We can not know for sure where, but a kid that dies of this accident, goes to the exact same place an elderly person goes to. Thinking logically, I would assume this unlucky child fades to the blackness.

#1106 User is offline   Taunted 

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

And Daniel your post about Hitchens is downright f***ing stupid.

I hope you get throat cancer.

#1107 User is offline   godlike 

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 23 May 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

I like how you paraphrase sub-par intellectuals, which makes you less so.

You are the dumbest person in this thread though?

#1108 User is offline   Erikson 

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 23 May 2012 - 08:04 AM, said:

Lol you really compared a human life to a frogs? lol Ok then. So would you rather a "rest in pieces" on your tombstone then? lol

Jokes aside though, seems pretty shitty to think that one has so very little time. No wonder non of these atheists expressed cheer at all during any of their interviews and that other guy (hitchens), died living such a miserable life.

Such a miserable life..

"Though I do some nights stay home, I enjoy more the nights when I go out and fight against this ultimate wickedness and ultimate stupidity" Something he did rather often so I'd argue it was more enjoyable than miserable.

#1109 User is offline   Dark 

• Twitter Facebook

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

I think I found the black guy that hacked Slazy's account like a year ago.

#1110 User is offline   weasel weeee 

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

View PostDark, on 24 May 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

I think I found the black guy that hacked Slazy's account like a year ago.

God Mos Def is one dumb motherfucker
Posted Image Posted Image

View PostWeasel, on 25 August 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

nix only has 1 tattoo i know of and it ended up giving him a circumcision while peeling.

#1111 User is offline   Slazy 

• Twitter Facebook YouTube

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

But bro, he is speaking his mind man.

#1112 User is offline   daniel is tD Sk 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostTaunted, on 24 May 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

And Daniel your post about Hitchens is downright f***ing stupid.

I hope you get throat cancer.

Unlikely, i dont smoke. NNyyaaa madd?

Erikson, that video if seen quite a few times. No doubt he was a smart man, but ultimately too much energy was focused on pursuing a vendetta. I think he could have done more for the scientific community if he actually used that energy, that anger to fuel his developing of scientific breakthoughs. But no, seems like he just rather bask in the attention that he got and the pride from being in the limelight and being 'right' all the time. Clearly evident in this video. Too bad.

BUt i say again atheists and self confessed scientist, how is it that you can expect to get something from nothing? The big bang for example, that essentially quashes the law of conservation of mass and energy? Please explain....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STr8 RIPPIN b TRiPPIN

[img]http://http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/Clips/4clip016Kermit2.gif[/img]

MMHMmmmmmmm
mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#1113 User is offline   lI Homicide lI 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 25 May 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

BUt i say again atheists and self confessed scientist, how is it that you can expect to get something from nothing? The big bang for example, that essentially quashes the law of conservation of mass and energy? Please explain....

Wouldn't God have gotten something from nothing if he created the universe...? And then, what created God form nothing..

And if we could answer this we would have a noble prize winning answer.. Obviously no one in this thread can accurately answer your question.. That doesn't make a God explanation any more likely..

Hitchens never claimed to be an academic BTW

#1114 User is offline   daniel is tD Sk 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostlI Homicide lI, on 25 May 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

Wouldn't God have gotten something from nothing if he created the universe...? And then, what created God form nothing..

And if we could answer this we would have a noble prize winning answer.. Obviously no one in this thread can accurately answer your question.. That doesn't make a God explanation any more likely..

Hitchens never claimed to be an academic BTW

Here is where christianity comes into play and provides the answer. Science does not apply to the supernatural.

GOes to show how much i cared about the guy then.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STr8 RIPPIN b TRiPPIN

[img]http://http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/theogrit/Clips/4clip016Kermit2.gif[/img]

MMHMmmmmmmm
mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#1115 User is offline   GomMayne 

• Twitter Facebook YouTube

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 25 May 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

Here is where christianity comes into play and provides the answer. Science does not apply to the supernatural.

GOes to show how much i cared about the guy then.

Posted Image
That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.

#1116 User is offline   BrainSeeker 2.0 

• Trollident res
  • YouTube

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:30 AM

Christians... Literally too stupid to insult.
Posted Image

#1117 User is offline   bradlllzzzz 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

View PostlI Homicide lI, on 25 May 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

So the fact is we don't know how it all came into being.
There is no conclusive evidence towards one answer.
So then why do people insist that we have an answer or even need one right now?

@ Daniel Why do you personally have to come to a conclusion?

#1118 User is offline   lI Homicide lI 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

View Postdaniel is tD Sk, on 25 May 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

Please refer me to the page of the bible where details of the physicis that created the universe are explained.. I want "the answers" not just "in the beginning"..
The beginning of the universe was not supernatural as it involved physical and natural particles..

#1119 User is offline   daniel is tD Sk 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

I don't doubt my faith is wrong. Although sometimes I do think twice about certain things, but thats just a personal battle. What I get from most people here is the idea they hate extremism ( either mutilation of body parts, bombings/terrorism) and that religion can play a crucial part in that, and therefore decide to classify it as 'stupid' and 'retarded' :rolleyes:

Brad my conclusion as to how we came to being is my own. I don't have to just rely on evidence for it. I concede that there is something bigger out there than just humanity as a species that deviated from a family of apes.

What atheism and science says is that human emotions, feelings (attitudes) are just boiled down to chemical reactions in the brain and body. Frankly I feel it dumbs down humanity to a certain degree. I find it difficult to say that we were once apes flicking our turds and lice at each other in the trees (lol) and then going onto to be the most sophisticated 'animal' on the face of the earth, and talking about our existence on the internet and producing marvelous feats of engineering, so on and so forth...

I hate the idea we are just animals, just reproducing to extend the life of a species. Our existence in this light feels so narrow, i dont know thats just my opinion. But anyways I don't expect for you and anyone else to change their mind as much as i would expect you or anyone else to change mine.

Cue hate speech*

Edit: Busy all day so if any questions come, ill answer them later

STr8 RIPPIN b TRiPPIN

MMHMmmmmmmm
mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#1120 User is offline   bradlllzzzz 

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

A decently mature response thank you.

Going out now but will respond later and hope everyone can keep their responses civil and reasonable.

Share this topic:

• 63 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users