• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your beliefs...? Every site has one.

#1161 User is offline   Mental 

• Group: Members
  • Twitter Facebook YouTube

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostDonut, on 04 June 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

That verse is in the old testament and a lot of which is said in that testament is corrected in the new testament.
Eg: it says an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth in the old test but in the new test it says to turn the other cheek.
now f**k up about it cant be f****d talkin about it sir.

Why would they have to correct the Bible? Here I am thinking it's God's word and what not, what a fool I must be! Looks like it was just "corrected" to suit the church. My bad!
Posted Image

#1162 User is offline   Donut 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostMental, on 05 June 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

Why would they have to correct the Bible? Here I am thinking it's God's word and what not, what a fool I must be! Looks like it was just "corrected" to suit the church. My bad!

did you not just read my last post explaining that?

Posted Image
Posted Image

GT: tbR Donut

Steaziest mofo out there babe ;)

#1163 User is offline   RedShift 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

View PostBrainSeeker 2.0, on 05 June 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

If Christians couldn't care less why would the New Testament have been done at all?

It says in the Christian bible that killing children is acceptable. God himself killed thousands of children. If Christians aren't killing children then I guess that doesn't really make them Christians, Unfortunately for them that means they are going to hell based on the beliefs they choose to accept.

Christians have got to be the single dumbest humans on Earth. They pick and choose what to believe from a book they live their entire lives by. Oh ill follow this because it makes sense to me but all that other stuff about murder, killing, special cuddle ect being acceptable I don't like so ill ignore it. Even though its the word of my God I don't like it so ill ignore it and be sweet. If I ignore the things I like though then im f****d and im going to hell.

Surely even a borderline like yourself can see how immensely stupid it all is.

until you have experienced death and what comes after it, stop acting like you're some 100 year old philosopher who knows everything about everything. Judging people based on religion shows how immensely stupid you are.
Posted Image
GT: Itz RedShift.
H4 F/A

#1164 User is offline   BrainSeeker 2.0 

• Trollident res
  • Group: VoD Subscribers
  • YouTube

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostRedShift, on 05 June 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

until you have experienced death and what comes after it, stop acting like you're some 100 year old philosopher who knows everything about everything. Judging people based on religion shows how immensely stupid you are.

People are judged by what they believe. If you are a Christian or believe in an all powerful God based on literally 0 evidence. You are going to be viewed as mentally challenged by intelligent people.

This forum is the perfect example of how simple you have to be to be Christian. Always the same level dense kids who are debating it.
Posted Image

#1165 User is offline   weasel weeee 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostRedShift, on 05 June 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

So how do Christians know everything about death and what come after if they havent experienced it?
Posted Image Posted Image

View PostWeasel, on 25 August 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

nix only has 1 tattoo i know of and it ended up giving him a circumcision while peeling.

#1166 User is offline   Donut 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostBrainSeeker 2.0, on 05 June 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

People are judged by what they believe. If you are a Christian or believe in an all powerful God based on literally 0 evidence. You are going to be viewed as mentally challenged by intelligent people.

This forum is the perfect example of how simple you have to be to be Christian. Always the same level dense kids who are debating it.

dude there are a million holes in the story of evolution as well so we might as well say that all atheist's are mentally challenged.
Posted Image

#1167 User is offline   Taunted 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostDonut, on 05 June 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

dude there are a million holes in the story of evolution as well so we might as well say that all atheist's are mentally challenged.

oh dear, my brain hurts

#1168 User is offline   bradlllzzzz 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostTaunted, on 05 June 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

oh dear, my brain hurts

I thought he was just making a joke because Donuts have holes...

#1169 User is offline   BrainSeeker 2.0 

• Trollident res
  • YouTube

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

You think everyone who is an atheist believes in evolution?

People view evolution as the most logical explanation based on fact, logic and basic human intelligence.

There is no faith in science or the theory of evolution.
Posted Image

#1170 User is offline   Biscuit 

• Group: Halo 4 Pro Player

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

Bring it.

Name one.

View PostIm Beware, on 07 August 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Biscuits word is law

#1171 User is offline   Taunted 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostBiscuit, on 05 June 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

Bring it.

Name one.

Oh he will name something, it won't be a hole in evolutionary biology though.

#1172 User is offline   Donut 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostBrainSeeker 2.0, on 05 June 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

You think everyone who is an atheist believes in evolution?

People view evolution as the most logical explanation based on fact, logic and basic human intelligence.

There is no faith in science or the theory of evolution.

ok well i assumed thats what all atheists believed but i honestly dont care. i dont even know why im still here. i can not stress enough how much i dont care lol this is a never ending debate.

View PostBiscuit, on 05 June 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

Bring it.

Name one.

haha ok biscuit
Posted Image

#1173 User is offline   Fobia 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1174 User is offline   Biscuit 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostDonut, on 05 June 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

haha ok biscuit

You can't use yourself as an example.

Seriously though, you can't just make ridiculous claims in an argument and then try and act above it when people start calling you out for how retarded it was.

Biscuits word is law

#1175 User is offline   ausbox 

• Group: Administrators
  • Twitter Facebook YouTube

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

Millions of holes?

Please collect your Nobel prize for disproving the work of all evolutionary biologists.
LoL: AusBox
Planetside 2: AusBoxuru - Briggs TR

#1176 User is offline   Donut 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

View PostFobia, on 05 June 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

Posted Image

ok i honestly cbf reading any of that but assuming its saying something to prove everything about evolution is fact? just google "reasons why evolution is false" and just for arguments sake, if that annoys you or offends you, feel free to google "reasons why Christianity is false" and go back and forth between the 2. it is never ending and i would like to think i have better things to do than join in with this any longer. but i probably will because of some reason. whatever. GET SHRRRREEDDDDDEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#1177 User is offline   Donut 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostBiscuit, on 05 June 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

You can't use yourself as an example.

Seriously though, you can't just make ridiculous claims in an argument and then try and act above it when people start calling you out for how retarded it was.

ahh i honestly thought u were joking. please tell me you are trolling right now?

View PostAusBox, on 05 June 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

Millions of holes?

Please collect your Nobel prize for disproving the work of all evolutionary biologists.

and clearly when i said millions, i was exaggerating. i dont like it when people focus on the unnecessary.
Posted Image

#1178 User is offline   Tranquility 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostDonut, on 05 June 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

ok i honestly cbf reading any of that but assuming its saying something to prove everything about evolution is fact? just google "reasons why evolution is false" and just for arguments sake, if that annoys you or offends you, feel free to google "reasons why Christianity is false" and go back and forth between the 2. it is never ending and i would like to think i have better things to do than join in with this any longer. but i probably will because of some reason. whatever. GET SHRRRREEDDDDDEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should have read the picture before making that post lol
Posted Image
LoL: Tranquilitay
Looking for team

#1179 User is offline   Donut 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

View PostTranquility, on 05 June 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

Maybe you should have read the picture before making that post lol

na i dont care enough about this to read it. looks like i would have to actually concentrate on what im reading and like i said. i just dont care enough. probably makes me look dumb but eh
Posted Image

#1180 User is offline   Biscuit 

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

View PostDonut, on 05 June 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

"I am clearly uneducated about the matter and instead of taking responsibility for it I am going to say that I don't care"

View PostDonut, on 05 June 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

ahh i honestly thought u were joking. please tell me you are trolling right now?

and clearly when i said millions, i was exaggerating. i dont like it when people focus on the unnecessary.

I'm not joking.
Rebutting the fact he called you out on an exaggeration is focusing on the unnecessary, I asked you to grace us with just ONE of the holes in evolutionary theory that you were aware of. Unless one piece of evidence is still an exaggeration?

Biscuits word is law

Share this topic:

• 63 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users