ACL Community: ACL Brisbane SSF4 Arcade Edition - ACL Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACL Brisbane SSF4 Arcade Edition Just here would like to in-tro-duce :)

#1 User is offline   Spence 

• Group: Members

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

No im not here to talk bout Halo but...

as the topic says this is bout SSF4 AE, and myself

I have, for my whole life destroyed ppl at Naruto, (top 15 in world for each Naruto TBB and RON),
but recently (3 months), after i attended my cousin playin a lil tourney of SF, i have changed games to SSF4 because i knew Naruto was not tourny worthy game and nothing is going to change that.

First I do realise, i still have a few years to gain the exp and knowledge, to be able to compete with the high level of AUSTRALIAN players that have played so many X years of SF, also i know that by playing online in SSF4 does not make you any better at the game.

Anyway i am obtaning a high level joystick for the FIRST time hahahaha (noob i know :)), the reason is i cannot complete any combos from right to left because a injury i suffered to my thumb (stupid union :)), and i know its going to get a bit of getting used to, but i might as well attend Brisbane for first Tourney Prac :).

So i have a Question?
Is there going to be a Syd and Bris comp? if so when

Last little point, ill see you guys there if infact there is one, with my yoga ;p (i might change after i get joystik lol) and dont go to easy on me, i love a bit of fighting games

Peace;
Posted Image

#2 User is online   Beware 

• Manager of Operations
  • Group: Administrators
  • Twitter Facebook YouTube

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:19 AM

View PostSpence, on 13 June 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

So i have a Question?
Is there going to be a Syd and Bris comp? if so when

Yes, SSFIV will be at both ACL Sydney and ACL Brisbane.
ACL Sydney is on July 2nd-3rd and you can look at all the details for the event here, and register for the event here.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users