ACL Community: Arena Lan Cafe Farewell 2011 Fighting Game Event - $3000 on the line - ACL Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Arena Lan Cafe Farewell 2011 Fighting Game Event - $3000 on the line Dec 3rd-4th - Adelaide, AUS

#1 User is offline   EXC355UM 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

Posted Image

Heads up to all the people in or around Australia on the weekend of December 3rd-4th. I know this is very short notice, but Arena Internet Cafe will be hosting a fighting game event called “Farewell 2011″. For those who don’t know, Arena is Adelaide, South Australia, so guess it’s time for another Shadowloo road trip and here’s hoping more of you fighters also decide to tag along.

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and 3rd Strike Online will be the games played, but the big news is that Arena will be throwing in a nice cash prize for the competitors. $2000 AUD will be on the line for SSFIV:AE, plus UMvC3 and 3sO will both offer a sweet $500 AUD to fight for. Keep note that this is not a major, so it's a great amount for the numbers predicted. Also, word is this will increase if more then expected turn up.

Also, there is some other great news that haven’t been 100% confirmed yet, but we will keep you guys updated when we can. For those who can’t make it down, make sure you support the event and your state via the live stream which you can check out at the Shadowloo stream page.
So if this interests you, click here for all the info you need to know.

#2 User is offline   is iu ir if iy 

• Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

if i saw this earlier i would have gone D:
GT: Fox MCCLOUD!

YOUR LOOKING AT THE BEST PILOT IN THE LYLAT SYSTEM!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users