ACL Community: More Gears? - ACL Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

More Gears?

#1 User is offline   Wilco beta 

• Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hey guys, i don't know all the info on epic but I do know that they make the most intense looking games around and was thinking. With the stupid amount of success they have had with the gears trilogy is that really the last gears of war or do you think there'll be another or at least a new unreal tournament?

#2 User is offline   Dethklaw 

• YouTube

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostWilco beta, on 23 January 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Hey guys, i don't know all the info on epic but I do know that they make the most intense looking games around and was thinking. With the stupid amount of success they have had with the gears trilogy is that really the last gears of war or do you think there'll be another or at least a new unreal tournament?

There been going on rumours of epic doing prequels eg the pendulum wars or when the locust first appear aka E-Day, all though these are just rumours, so dont shoot the messenger if i get it wrong.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Wilco beta 

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostDethklaw, on 24 January 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

There been going on rumours of epic doing prequels eg the pendulum wars or when the locust first appear aka E-Day, all though these are just rumours, so dont shoot the messenger if i get it wrong.

At least there's rumors that's a good sign. It is still way early I know... Thanks for the update

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users