How To Host A Custom Game (MLG/GSL)
- All games are to be played on the “SEA” Battle.net Server unless instructed otherwise.
- Players should remain in the chat channel “ACLPro” throughout the duration of the event to assist with hosting maps. The number of the channel will be announced on the day of each event to prevent overlap between regions.
- For all Online Rounds ,Regional events & National events, specific map selection & veto procedures will be displayed on the bracket. (Click for Example)
- Sub-sequential maps will be chosen by the loser of each game. The same map cannot be played twice in a single series.
- The first player to win two matches in a best of three set will be regarded as the victor. The victor is required to notify the tournament administrator(s) of the score.
- Spectators are not permitted and must be removed from the lobby before the game can begin. Exceptions are to be made for tournament administrators, streaming commentators and local spectator nodes.
- All replays MUST be saved under a recognisable format, ie: ACL_NSW_xGKingLight_vs_ArcMSiRossi_Game1.SC2Replay
Unfair Practices Subject to Penalty
- Akilon Wastes
- Belshir Vestige
- WCS Daybreak
- Neo Planet
- Newkirk Precinct
- Star Station
- GSL Whirlwind
The following is a list of rules and unfair practices. Any player or team caught breaking a rule or performing an infraction will be subject to either a warning, at the minimum, or a forfeit loss, at the discretion of the tournament administrator:
- If the referee decides that external conditions (Press, Team Leader, Player, Spectator, Screen Cheat etc) give unfair advantage to a player, the team may be given a warning or loss by default at the tournament administrator’s sole discretion.
- If a player experiences technical issues, pause the match immediately and notify an tournament administrator.
- If disconnection occurs during a match due to an accidental error such as server outage or loss of power;
- Within the first 3 minutes of in-game clock, the match is restarted.
- If the disconnect occurs after the in-game clock reaches 3 minutes, the tournament administrator must be notified and will review the game replay to assist in reaching a final decision.
- Do not talk excessively in global chat in-game, especially when requested by the other player. Abusive language can result in an immediately disqualification.
- All participants must use their own valid accounts for the duration of the event. Exceptions need to be approved by a tournament administrator in advance.
- Participants are required to notify a tournament administrator when taking breaks longer than 5 minutes.
- Players must receive approval from the tournament administrator before leaving the venue.